hardy574 staff application

Post here your staff applications
hardy574

hardy574 staff application

Post by hardy574 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 pm

1.MC Username; hardy574
2:Age 16
3:Country:United States
4: What language(s) do you speak?Speak English very well main language and can speak some spanish.
5: How long have you been playing on Bedcraft?4-5 Years.
6: Have you have been muted/jailed/banned on Bedcraft?I've been muted once back 3 or more years ago.
7: Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, why?Temp banned once for a week for bypassing an afk kicker.
8: Do you have any other skills? (photoshop, coding,...)I do have other skills I can code javascript self taught myself.
9: Do you prefer building structures or complicated machine setups?I prefer complicated machine setups.
10: What are your favorite mods ? Gregtech, Extrabees, Forestry.
11: Which things are you good at in game?Good at bees, fusion setup and fueling.
12: Which things are you bad at in game? Not really anything.
13: WHy do you want to become staff?I've been around for a good bit of time now and know all the staff pretty well and thought it's time to try to become staff.
14: What would you change about Bedcraft?I would change the way we could communicate to admins for help not much other.
15: What's your favorite part about Bedcraft?It's got a nice friendly atmosphere the staff are helpful if people got problems they can't figure out with machines or something.
16: Can you handle instructions well?I can handle instructions well.
17: What would you do if you were an admin and people started talking in a different language in public chat ?First I would warn that person once then if they kept doing it mute them and after the mute if they kept doing it tell fother to see what to do next.