Donators not being given fair rewards

masterofCMD876

Donators not being given fair rewards

Post by masterofCMD876 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Yes we get the commands, yes we receive the status next to our name, but why don't we receive the money and claimblocks that are due to us?

When I purchased my rank, it came with these set rewards: 125k claimblocks, 62.5k money

Now the owner has decided to take away these rewards that were specifically in the description and still are today!

Aside from the obvious misrepresentation issue, the owner has also informed me that the reason for this denial of our deserved rewards is due to 'incentive to vote'. That is not an excuse. I for one would vote continuously even if I had my rewards due to the service points and other bonuses you get by doing so. In addition, what we payed for cannot suddenly be taken away from us just because the owner wants to have more votes for the server.

We paid money to help the server, a great deal of it to get VIP+.

I would like to see that fairly acknowledged, and I know that others agree too.

Callecraft2

Re: Donators not being given fair rewards

Post by Callecraft2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Please read the TOS before saying stupid stuff
"We (BedCraft) have all rights to change donation rewards/gifts and terms of service at any time. We will at times change our terms of service to prevent any mistakes or flaws. When agreeing to this contract you agree to few conditions regarding the gifts, these gifts are different for each package the player(you) buy(s). When accepting this contract you agree to the fact that if you abuse your powers given from the gift, we(BedCraft) have full right to take away any power from the gifts. We(BedCraft) will not take away any privileges from you (the player) unless needed. "

Stovaa

Post by Stovaa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Just a quick message to point out that players have not had the in game currency refunded on map restarts for a long time.

masterofCMD876

Post by masterofCMD876 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

You said it yourself 'We(BedCraft) will not take away any privileges from you (the player) unless needed'

How is this a situation where taking our claimblocks away is 'needed'?

fother
Site Admin

Post by fother » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Well allow me to retort.

Well it clearly is stated in our tos that donor perks can be changed at any time.
It alkso states that you are not buying something. But that you are giving us a donation and we thank you for it by giving you a little present (permissions)

That being said,
-/redeem is only disabled for this map
-this is to give people incentive to vote for the server since the server has been offline for a while and we could use the votes. (you saying "i fore one would..;" doesnt mean anything since not everybody is exactly like you :) )
-Its only the initial claim blocs and money that you got when u first donated. Your perks and permissions stay exactly the same
-on top of the extra voterewards for donors, donors get a 5x claimblocks and 2x money reward.
-All other donors understood this and accepted this without any issue.
-We are indeed thankful for your donation in the past and we acknowledge that by giving you a massive amound of perks + donor vote rewards :

masterofCMD876

Post by masterofCMD876 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Why not ask all of the donators whether they would vote for the server even if they had their claimblocks and money?

Make a survey

fother
Site Admin

Post by fother » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:39 pm

no need for a survey , we did an in depth analysis of the voting statistics and it gave us all the info we needed.